Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Its Wednesday...

and so first off...

1) I am grateful that the middle of the week is here, with its long slow slope into the weekend. Even though as a single stay at home mum a weekend is no different than the week, it still feels special. I guess because everyone on WoW gets to play all day!

2) I am grateful that I get to look at apartments and just dream of living there one day, there are tons of really interesting little spaces in Toronto. The bathrooms make them really odd, though. Sometimes the toilet is in the tightest little space. So cool.

3) Its going to be 18C today.... who does not love that?

4) I am happy that today thunderstorms are predicted. I hate them, they make me nervous, but I kind of missed that.

5) I am really grateful for toilet paper. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marion, thanks for droppin by my site. I love reading your Gratitude lists. Which reminds me.. I haven't write mine in awhile. Keep the positive vibe going! :)
Cheers,
M