Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First of all...

My gratitude list:

1) I am very grateful that today here in Toronto, its not raining, and there is sun. It feels like the world is just singing right now, with almost all of the snow melted away, and the grass starting to peek out. Come on, Spring!

2) I am grateful for the fast thinking of mothers, and some helpers who when the little one could have been scalded she was not, because three pairs of hands stripped her tea soaked pants off of her before they had a chance to touch her.

3) I am grateful for the College streetcar. Its just a really nice ride. Someday I will post pictures. It goes through the neatest areas of town. You can even see the purple house, and the firetruck red one.

4) I am grateful for my friends, and you know who you are.

5) I am grateful for coffee. Its a truly wonderful thing. So is chocolate.

Good morning world! Its a truly wonderful day. :)

No comments: