Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, April 28, 2008

I didn't tell anyone I was doing it today.

I donated my hair today.

I cut it ALL off. I think I have been in shock all day. I cut off 12 inches of healthy hair, and I now sport a very structured very mod do. I am posting before and after pics.

I did not tell anyone really because I needed to really shake things up in my life, I really only made the decision to go all the way last night. I was still wavering this morning. But I actually feel good about this.

Oh and my hair is SO silky and healthy right now.

I am not terribly impressed with the woman who cut my hair. I felt like it was done in a factory. The woman kept shushing my tears of shock away with "Be HAPPY, you are doing something nice for someone." I KNOW that, but I have had long hair since I was 27. Its a bit of a shock. She was not sensitive, and she let me walk out of the shop with wet hair. I was freezing cold all afternoon.

But its done. :)



So here they are:

Me Before

After

No comments: