Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, April 20, 2008

An honest talk with a good friend.

In spite of Ava's presence, I have been single now for 38 years. I have never really found love. Not real love, just convenient answers to loneliness, none lasting over 6 months. So I was wondering why, what the heck is wrong.

So crying I went to my friend Lori's today. I can always count on Lori, she has been my best friend since we were 13 and 12 years old. That is a very long time. Needless to say, Lori has seen it all, and heard it all from me, as I have from her. So when I asked her some pointed questions, she was truthful with me.

So, its all well and good to sit here and blog, but there are some things to be worked on as well. So I am wondering if I should split this blog into two. One blog to deal with the butterfly emergence, and this one to deal with turning my name into a brand.

What do you think?

No comments: