Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, November 30, 2009

Nano last day

I should be frantically writing. I have been tearing my hair out. Getting here is the hardest thing I think I have done in a very long time. I do not think I have written like this....ever, and its HARD.

That is not why I stopped to write. I stopped to blog here because I have something using up my thinking space right now, and I need to get it out.

There is a science to setting up a cult, there is a knowledge of those things that you need to subjugate a person's will and common sense. So there has had to have been forethought, right? There has to have been intention.

That is what is bothering me right now. The fact that there was intention, forethought in two minds, four at most, behind what happened at GCC. It did not just happen.

What makes a person that.... evil? Why would you do such a thing, not just to those people who are following you, but to the thousands of kids who would pass through your care?

The eerie thing is, they knew we would not stay in their care, that eventually we would leave for the real world. How did they manage the silence all this time?

I am really dismayed by this thought. Not angry, though I am sure it will come when there is room, but shock, and dismay.

Okay back to writing.

No comments: