Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gratitude list!

I am grateful for my new home. Its really wonderful, just perfect for Ava and I. Its small, but cozy, and warm, and its all mine. Thank you so much, because when I blogged on paper what I wanted in a home, you answered and gave me this house! Thank you!

I am grateful that I have had the life I have, with the experiences that have made me strong when I needed to be and weak when I needed to be. I thank you for ALL of my life. Because I am who I am because I have been who I have been.

I am so grateful for my children. They are my life's blood, and they teach me everything. I did not love before they were in the world. I did not live before they were here. I was nothing, but now, I am their everything, and they are my everything.

No comments: