Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Unique Rhythm

Today after a long weekend for Ava at I, no longer than anyone's really, it just felt that way, she went back to school and I cleaned the house. I like cleaning on Mondays so that I feel like I am starting the week with a house that I can have people into.
I was also compelled to sort out my banking toon in World of Warcraft. He has WAY too much stuff, and it was all in a mess, so I spent 3 hours sorting that out. My friend Zosh in game gave me a chunk of gold to play with so I bought to more bank tabs for my guild bank, and then organized the heck out of it. I have one whole tab devoted to all the kinds of cloth in the game. One row of each. One tab full of metal and gems, one of shinies (enchanting mats and purples and blues) One tab of Anij's extra herbs and potions, and one tab of stuff I am not sure what to do with, and food. It was a lot of hard work, but I feel good. Now I can focus on what a bank toon is supposed to do, instead of worrying that valuable stuff is disappearing in the mail.
I did some writing too, though not so much as yesterday, because remembering some of this stuff is making me emotional. GRR.
Ava is experiencing some attitude issues lately, and I am trying hard to ignore her tantruming and attention demanding and praising those things she does that we like, so that she is not learning to like any kind of attention.
I am kind of tired tonight, and just want to head off to bed. I am actually liking keeping the house up. It used to be harder than this, but I think little improvements over time will help. Bookshelves are my next hope.

No comments: