Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, March 31, 2008

Gratitude is very important

Last night I found that as I started to feel gratitude for everything that I have, I felt more and more abundant. I started to be grateful for this new opportunity, and for all that it is going to bring to my life.

Therefore, I have decided to post 5 things I am grateful for every day. Here is today's list:

1) I am so grateful for my daughter, she is teaching me so many things, the least of which is to enjoy every single moment. She has no trouble being in the moment, because for her, that is all she has.

2) I am grateful for my creativity, as it allows me to write, and envision, and create. It gave me the idea for this project of mine, and it allowed me to envision the end product.

3) I am grateful for the time that I have now, to be able to work on this project.

4) I am grateful for my life, and its story, with its twists and turns.

5) I am grateful that I woke up this morning, on the right side of the grass. (Don't laugh, you did, too.)

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Scott W said...

As we think, so we become. We experience the entire world and our entire life through thoughts. Gratitude feeds those thoughts and lets them grow bright and shiny.

Good luck on your quest. Keep coming back!

peacey28 said...

Marion, this is great and I am so happy to hear someone so posittive. I used to be positive and am hopeing that I find myself again ...I think you're blogs may help me! and so knowing that, THAT should make this project more worth while...to help people's spirits! thank you
Jennifer
p.s. I def. lost my peacefulness when I joined the corrections employment world...it was the most negative environment I have ever experienced in my life.