Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time for a change

Change is in the wind I think. So now that I am 40,(Yes, I actually said it.) I think it's time to pull up the old weeds, dust off a few things, and change a lot of things. I have been becoming for a long time, its time for that foolishness to stop and time for me to get going. Hike the skirt up to the knees, kick myself in the butt, and get cracking!

So, what's the plan?

1) Ditch emotional baggage.

I am going to be doing that this year, and chucking all that stuff that has been holding me back. Its just baggage and if I want more later, I can add some. But really who wants baggage.

2) Formulate an action plan.

I am not quite there yet, but I know where I want to be at the end of the year. So with that in mind....

3) Set workable goals each month to meet and make change in my life.



There it is people, the plan.

Here were the goals for January. Learn to apply makeup, and start to take better care of skin and body in order to enhance physical appearance. I have watched hours and hours of YouTube tutorials, studied makeup, even gone to a makeup store to have my face done. Now that I know what I want to look like and what I don't, what I got from that is a basic knowledge of how to look more like a girl. That was step one anyway.

Goals for February..... No way man, I put them out here and I do not meet them? Nope. I will post them at the end of February. But they are trucking along rather nicely thanks. :)

Life is a really interesting thing. I have learned, it is what you make it. I am learning to make it positive, and good. :)

No comments: